From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Andre Massena
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:48 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: ACF2 and LDS

Hello all,

I have a customer who has a rather backlevel version of z/OS (1.5) and ACF2
(6.5) as the ESM.

He would like to authenticate from the outside (open) world against ACF2 using
CA's ACF2-LDS (LDAP Directory Services).

Does anyone know if the LDS implementation of ACF2-LDS is enough in itself to
pass LDAP password changes / requests to ACF2 for authentication purposes or
does the customer need to buy / acquire more CA addons / plugins / Service
Packs to make this happen?

Please do not ask me why the customer is running such ancient levels of
software, it is a long story..

Much appreciate any ideas.

Regards,

Andre