-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List On Behalf Of Ron Hawkins
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:37 AM

Sergio,

Select the sysout (S) for STC03526 and open it.

On the command line type PRT D and enter.

Complete the dataset details and enter.

When you return to the SYSOUT screen type PRT and enter.

Type PRT CLOSE and enter

You now have all the sysout in a dataset. This is all documented in the SDSF
help menus.

Ron

Behalf Of
> Sérgio Lima Costa
> Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 4:58 AM
> To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
> Subject: [IBM-MAIN] RES: Question about XDC BATCH and automation
>
> Hello,
>
> Thanks very much for your help.
> Sorry about my bad explanation, below, our CICS SYSOUT, that exist now in
our
> system :
>
> SDSF STATUS DISPLAY ALL CLASSES                        LINE 1-10 (10)
> COMMAND INPUT ===>                                            SCROLL ===>
CSR