On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 9:25 AM, Paul Gilmartin <paulgboul...@aim.com>wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 17:35:39 -0600, Kirk Wolf <k...@dovetail.com> wrote:
> Do you feel left out of John G.'s CABAL?

Gil,
If you are referring to John G's recent post:

"Still, their UNIX-oriented initiatives are a clear danger to
legitimate, MVS-based undertakings; and some of the hybrid schemes
they have urged are flagrantly  subversive of good order."

then, I would like to say absolutely: I'M IN (were the CABAL not so
secretive :-).
One might assume then that we are still two short of John G's phony
5-member benchmark, but this is not true.

Hopefully, it will be more of a bandwagon than a CABAL :-)

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com

http://dovetail.com/products/coz.html