On 2/29/2012 8:08 AM, Mary Anne Matyaz wrote:
The PMR was updated stating that the issue has been resolved.  My receive
pointing to Boulder completed successfully.

Now we have new problems. No matter if we use the boulder server address or the rochester server address, the package gets created on the IBM side, but all download attempts fail with:

Connecting to: dispby-103.boulder.ibm.com 170.225.15.103 port: 21.
Connection to server interrupted or timed out. Waiting for reply
Server not responding, closing connection.
Std Return Code = 10000, Error Code = 00008

SMP/E retries once per minute for ten minutes, then gives up. :-(

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc