This thread has nothing to do with ISPF. I just want to know why my TSU
address space was canceled duo to connection failure.

But thank you all the same. I had checked following point that may be
related to this problem.
1, JWT in SMFPRMxx
2, RECONLIM in TSOKEYxx
3, INACTIVE, KEEPINACTIVE and DISCONNECTABLE in TN3270 profile
4, LU definition of TSO USERS
5, MODETAB  and DLOGMOD

About this subject, look forward that I can get more help and can get it
over at end.