As you specified it, it is not reentrant as the MF=L generates A-cons.

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 11:02:00 -0400 Micheal Butz <michealb...@optonline.net>
wrote:

:>Thanks
:>
:>worked
:>
:>WTO_D_CON WTOR TEXT=(,REPLYAREA,REPLY_LEN,REPLY_ECB),MF=L      model
:>statement
:>WTO_D_CON_LEN  EQU  *-WTO_D_CON
:>
:>Followed by