Hi,

is it possible to find out how long a single JES job has run (Start-Time&-Date
-> End-Time&-Date)? I had a look into the SMF30 record but haven't found a
field / fields where this information's seems to be in. Perhaps I haven't seen
the field but it would be perfect if someone can write me 2 sentences probably
with some hints and tips about "Batch quality" analyses. What fields do you use
for consumption / accounting? A CPU-Time field or the SU fields? Duration? I/O
? I know a lot of questions but every sentence helps. :)

Thx in advance for your help.

Regards from Germany,
Uwe