Not to suggest YOU should've done this but you can get useful statistics
out of SMF 62 and 64 that would've told you how much "write" activity you
had - and a lot else besides.

Cheers, Martin

Martin Packer,
Mainframe Performance Consultant, zChampion
Worldwide Banking Center of Excellence, IBM

+44-7802-245-584

email: martin_pac...@uk.ibm.com

Twitter / Facebook IDs: MartinPacker
Blog: