All,

I have some old libraries laying around from a product called RAPID.  I've
never used it or even heard of it before.  Apparently the product was
de-commissioned before I got here.  I believe it is related to Office
Vision and/or DISOSS.

Who was the vendor?  What did it do?  What is it's current status i.e.
still marketed?

The only information I can find is that a company called TBS has a
replacement product.

Regards,
Keith Reynolds
System Programmer
Shelter Mutual Insurance Company
1817 West Broadway
Columbia, Missouri 65218

This e-mail is intended only for its addressee and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by
e-mailing postmas...@shelterinsurance.com; then delete the original message.