On 4/7/2012 10:33 AM, Lim Ming Liang wrote:
Hi,
I am new in DB2.
Looking for the reference documentation on DB2 DDL, I am looking for the syntax
of Creating Storgrp.
I am searching through the IBM DVD Docs on DB2, no luck.

IBM docs on the Web; start with:

http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/bkserv/

scroll down until you see:

z/OS platform publications

    z/OS Parallel Sysplex
    z/OS software products Book | PDF

click on the 'PDF' link

scroll down to:

  DB2 10 for z/OS PDFs (DISC 2)

click on that link

You probably want the SQL Reference, p. 1276.

... or ...

we'd be happy to send our DB2 author over to Malayasia
to teach some classes. :-)

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html