I don't believe I ever had occasion to use PS before this moment. It works
fine for me on R12 and R13:

JOBNAME  JobID    Status                           Owner    State CPU-Time
TCPIP    STC00235 RUNNING                          STARTED  MR     5398.39

This function is a *relatively* recent addition to SDSF. Once upon a time,
'authorized' functions had to be explicitly named in ISFPARMS for each
group via the AUTH keyword. This was bad news for many installations
because (1) ISFPARMS had to be updated whenever a new function was
introduced, and (2) ISFPARMS could not be shared among releases because
the lower one(s) would choke on the unrecognized value.

IBM finally fixed the problem many releases ago by introducing a new
value: AUTH(ALL). This value can be set for sysprog and other 'full
authority' users. It works for any release with no problem moving forward
(or backward) and is fully sharable. You will always get access to all
functions.

On the other hand, if your userid is authorized for PS but you can't see
all the fields, I'm stumped.

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson