And that is how I got around my original problem, specifying DSNTYPE=LARGE
and using 10000 cylinders per DD.  Plus that stupid mistake of one of the
disk not being SMS managed.  But no luck whatsoever with using DYNALLOC.

--
The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems