I find myself in possession of some old IBM tapes.
Of no use to me, but maybe someone has "reel" tape drives
(ie, not "cart").  All have labels of 9T, 1600bpi density.

1)  Scientific Subroutine Package, V3M0, dated 9-19-74.

2)  OS360, Rel 21.8, dated 10-08-74.

3)  OS360, Rel 21.8, dated 3-25-76.

May not even be readable, but if you'd care to try, let me know.
(I was thinking Hercules Project or some such.)  I also have a
collection of old and assorted "reference cards" collected over
the last 32 years, but those are not likely to have any value,
either.  Missing the good old days, I guess.

--Bob Wilhelm
State of WY