Hello,
            I am facing issue, while creating Alias entry in Server PAC
panel for installing CICS V4.2.

 Primary Commands:(? SET Locate Find Next Previous SORT CANcel SAVE)
    Line Commands:(Delete Insert Repeat)

         S  Alias    STA Target System Catalog Data Set Name           Type
         -  -------- --- --------------------------------------------  ----
         *   $SYS      M MVS.MASTER.CATALOG                          MCAT*
            CICSD     CATALOG.SYSTEM
            OMVS         CATALOG.OMVS
            SMPE         CATALOG.SMPE
            SYS1      M  MVS.MASTER.CATALOG                          MCAT

            I am not sure, why system is taking $SYS Alias into master
catalog. Ideally  $SYS alias should point to CATALOG.TSO, which is user
catalog.  But I am not able to change catalog name for $SYS alias. it
always takes master catalog name.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue.

--
Thanks & Regards
Sourabh