Hello all, we are in the process of moving one application from a content
management server to an in house written application and we will be needing to
send Xerox mainframe reports to this new application.

I am looking for any suggestions for a low cost, easy to use z/OS or windows
converter that can accept a mainframe LCDS stream and convert it to postscript
or preferably PDF with indexing or bookmarks.

This is not a huge application (hence the low cost initiative) with about 150
separate report entries) however, there will be a few thousand iterations of
these created weekly.

As previously mentioned, we don't really care where the conversion takes place
either z/OS or Win2K as long as we achieve the end results mentioned above.

If you have any recommendations or ideas, I would appreciate the feedback.

Best regards,
Gil.