Hello listers,

Appendix B of this manual contains reference to a zip file of additional
material to download.  I can't seem to figure out how to do the download.

>From the links on the enclosed URL, I click on the addition material link
and get the FTP page.   If I click on the txt file, it opens in a separate
tab.  If I click on the zip file, I get a not authorized message.  If I
open a FTP session with my IBM Link userid and password, I get a "logon
incorrect - logon failed" message.

So does anyone see what I'm doing wrong, or have any idea how IBM expected
us to get the additional material?

z/OS V1.13 DFSMS Technical Update
Revised: May 9, 2012
More details are available at
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpieces/abstracts/sg247961.html?Open

Chip Grantham  |  Ameritas  |  Sr. IT Consultant | cgrant...@ameritas.com
5900 O Street, Lincoln NE 68510 | p: 402-467-7382 | c: 402-429-3579 | f:
402-325-4030

*******
This message may contain confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee(s) named above and may contain
information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the
addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating,
distributing or copying this message is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify
us by replying to the message and delete the original message
immediately thereafter.  Thank you.
*******