> From: Jürgen Kehr <kehrjuer...@t-online.de>
> One major idea behind this project is "to apply as few PTFs as possible,

> but as many PTFs as needed".

Jürgen,

this is my understanding of the RSUmmyy.

My memory could be rusty on this, but many moons ago customers were tired of
peeking through
too many PTFs delivered in SMCREC, SMCCOR, PUTmmyy "recipients", and complained
to IBM.
As a result, RSUmmyy was developed in order to let customer select "as few PTFs
as possible,

but as many PTFs as needed".

Maybe I remeber wrong, maybe Kurt can shed some light on the historical
development of PTFs delivery.
What does your customer not like about RSUmmyy ?

Walter Marguccio
z/OS Systems Programmer
BELENUS LOB Informatic GmbH
Munich - Germany