On Fri, 18 May 2012 16:03:51 +0200, R.S. <r.skoru...@bremultibank.com.pl> wrote:

>I forgot to customize sysplex name during ServerPac installation.
>Now I want to fix it.
>I found it's coded in couple datasets only (and LOADxx).
>
>Q1. Is there any other place where I should change the sysplex name?
>
>Q2. How to do it? The only idea I know is to delete and re-create all
>the CDS datasets *and* to re-create CDS content.

Search the archives.  I know I posted what I did once, maybe twice.
I've went through it a couple of times for 2 different sandbox sysplexes
that someone gave the same names to as a production sysplex (really,
these were both monoplex LPARs, but the steps are the same).

If you can't find it let me know and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Regards,

Mark
mailto:m...@mzelden.com