If the equipment you need has been withdraw from marketing, it may very well
end up in the secondary (used) market, even if it is still new.  Contact your
IBM rep, and ask about the availability of what you want. Check with your
maintenance vendor. They can often find equipment for you too.

Linda

Sent from my iPhone