Pointing to the specific manual and section title would have been good
since the specifics could change.   I did a quick check that manual prior to
Kirk posting, as that is where I expected to find it but somehow missed
it within all the XPLINK hits I had.   I see now that 3 of the modules
in the sample LPA member (2 + 1 alias) are documented as XPLINK
in appendix 1.3.2.  CRTEC128 and alias C128 are not mentioned
at all in that section.

mailto:m...@mzelden.com