On Tue, 22 May 2012 15:01:07 -0700 Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com> wrote:

:>I have a interesting situation I havent seen before..

:>1.  Program :  Does Storage Obtain in Mode=sup key=zero , subpool 231
:>2.  Same program creates a 16 byte token using IEANTCR..System_Level, persist
:>3.  A system exit will create an entry into the cache created above.

:>This is working fine and has been for a long time in many of our customer
environments. The failing environment is z/OS 1.11..
:>We just got hit on a S0C4-11 , is it possible that another application
acquired the storage at our location and token
:>and overlaid us...the abend points to unknown=program ...and we are seeing
the abends on the RACF Stc log..

:>I cant paste the code here, its proprietary ...I apolognize in advance..but I
have never seen this happen. This exit is a RACF exit,,IRREVX01 and they are
also running a Endeavor ICHRCX01 exit..I was suspect of that exit...

Why not look at the dump and see if the name/token or the data has been
overlaid.

If not in key0, try altering the key.

http://www.dissensoftware.com