From:   "Dazzo, Matt" <mda...@pch.com>
To:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Date:   05/24/2012 10:58
Subject:        IBM(r) z/OS(r) Management Facility (z/OSMF)
Sent by:        IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

So what do you folks have to say about IBM(r) z/OS(r) Management Facility
(z/OSMF)? We have zos1.13 up and running and considering configuring
IBM(r) z/OS(r) Management Facility (z/OSMF). Looking to see find out how
hard it is to configure and how useful it is? Or any other info you might
find useful. Thanks

Matthew Dazzo
Sr MVS Systems Programmer
Publishers Clearing House
Port Washington NY
516-944-4816

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic
personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key
send an e-mail to mailto:dnereque...@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in
the
SUBJECT line.