All,

I have a management class that is supposed to delete selected datasets after
30days non usage. The datasets end up on either ML1 or ML2. It appears though
that HSM secondary space management is not deleteing these and were getting a
build up of datasets which should have been deleted. The key parts of
management class DEL030 are as follows:

Expire Non-usage      30
Expire date/days       NOLIMIT
Primary Days             5
Level 1 Days              21
ADM/USER Backup     BOTH
Auto Backup              NO        (was YES. Changed to NO yesterday!)

The Storage Group has Auto Backup set to yes.

HSM performs NO auto backup though.

Any ideas why my datasets don't get deleted?

Regards,
Phil Kingston