How is this appropriate?

To introduce my "raging-river," writing style to readers, I've set up a
free
PDF download of The Mountain Place of Knowledge. The Mountain is the first
book in the Ancestor Series of adventure-thrillers. The story is about: A
scepter instrument that heals and destroys. A place of knowledge inside a
mountain in Belize. A race to preserve ancient technology for the benefit
of
the human race. Two U.N. scientists are dispatched to Belize to determine
how to access the mysterious mountain. What lays inside is scientifically
unfathomable and brings immediate covert actions by nations bent on
acquiring control.

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and/or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the addressee(s). If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, forwarding or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete this message and all
copies and backups thereof. Thank you.