Von:    Ron Thomas <ron5...@gmail.com>
An:     IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Datum:  2012-06-13 19:38
Betreff:        REXEC error
Gesendet von:   IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu>

Hi,

We are using rexec to trigger a shell script in  unix box, but getting the
below error message. can some let me know what could be issue.

Using NETRC file //'KEVIN07.NETRC.DATA'.
MACHINE : tpj4012
LOGIN   : krn
PASSWORD: ******
MVS TCP/IP REXEC CS V1R13
Calling function rexec_af with the following:
Host: tpj4012   user: krn   cmd: krn mtv-tart   port: 512
Getaddrinfo successful
rexec invoked;
Data socket = 1  Control socket = 3

Thanks,