Having worked on Prime (and they're still one of my favorite systems,
architectures, etc.), based on the size of the application, I'll have to
agree with Jon B. with the container ship/box o' paperclips analogy.

But I feel for this company because not too long after the stated date of
1989 is when Prime started to go south, big time.  So they probably had to
turn around and buy some even-crappier Windoze-based crap.

Later,
Ray