Sideways topic - are other code pages, like 1141, supported?  And is
BPXDEUSH now 1141, not 273?

I did notice that the DB2 V8 precompiler, with C and CPP, uses 37 by
default, not 1047.  (But I'm used to ??( and ??), anyway.  Mental note to
self - override DB2 precompiler step with CP 1140.)

Later,
Ray