In a message dated 2/17/2006 6:59:48 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Scan  down to "data stick".

Probably needs updating a bit. My PC(2 yrs old-3 hardrives) has 4  USBs on
back, 2 on front and one in the keyboard. My sister has an old 933Mhz
Pavillion(it runs Draw 8?) and I checked it last night. 1 USB on front and  4
in back.
The publications guy actually uses one of the keyring thingys to  get the
artwork back to Kinkos for publication. Guess they can also appear as  SAN
drives.
Never thought about it, but can take stamp sized 256MB drive from  digital
camera and it's just like another hard drive(can also carry  virii).