-- snip --
>Is there any IBM public list about what DASD vendors suppport GDPS?. If
>so, could you please provide me with the URL?

I dont'know why my post did not get through , i'll re-ask .
My question : If you talk about DASD support for GDPS , i suppose you mean
the ability to do Hiperswap .. right ?
I thought that Hiperswap was a software only feature ( after all it only
swaps
UCB's ) . So i am curious .. why would hardware matter ?
Or  am i completely wrong ?
-- snip --

Hyperswap is a reasonably recent addition to GDPS. It looks like it is all
software only, but I don't definitely know.

GDPS is available as GDPS/PPRC or GDPS/XRC. The DASD hardware being used
has to support the I/O commands generated to manage the remote copy.

Ted already indicated that IBM, HDS and EMC all support GDPS, but it is
advisable to check with the hardware vendor about the specific DASD model.

John