On Mon, 6 Mar 2006 18:16:51 -0600, McKown, John
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Just to give credit where credit is due, CA came through for me with a
>pointer to a fix on their support site. I guess that I'm just not a good
>searcher on their site. I put this one PTF on and all is well.

Since you had trouble searching for it and came to IBM-MAIN for help,
why not post the details.  Someone else might run into the same
problem.   PTF / APAR number and description would be nice.  :-)

Regards,

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
Zurich North America / Farmers Insurance Group