On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:09:30 -0500, Richard Tsujimoto wrote:

>When a D J,L command is issued, the response is message IEE114I, showing a
>list of jobs and STCs.  Those that are jobs have J next to them, and STCs
>have S next to them.  We have one that has an A next to it.  According to
>Messages and Codes, A stands for ATX.  I can't find out what ATX stands
>for.

You didn't look on the previous page in IEE114I's System Messages pub --
where it says:

* Virtual=virtual (V=V) jobs, tasks, and attached transaction programs
(ATX) created by the START or MOUNT command. One or two entries appear on
each line.
* V=V jobs, virtual=real (V=R) tasks, and V=R attached transaction programs
(ATX) created by the START command. One entry appears on each line.

I would expect (but haven't spent any more of my time to confirm) that ATX
is the current nomenclature for APPC transactions.

--
Tom Schmidt
Madison, WI