David Andrews wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-07 at 11:33 -0700, Steve Comstock wrote:

Anyone have full syntax options for DISPLAY UNI?

Check appendix 'A' of SA22-7649-01 z/OS V1R3.0 Support for Unicode Using
Conversion Services:
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/epubs/pdf/iea2un10.pdf

(My bookmarks are set to point to the z/OS 1.3 shelf.)

Ah. Well on 1.6 and 1.7, Appendix A is MBCS conversions and
the syntax of DISPLAY UNI seems to have fallen through the
cracks.

Got what I needed from the other posters, though, thanks.
But maybe I'd better download that old doc, just in case.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock