In a message dated 3/7/2006 2:42:00 P.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So, is  there anyone out there that has any documentation for this product
from the  1990s?  (I believe it was owned by Harris Group Inc at the  time)

Many Thanks!

>From the _afp_ (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])  list([EMAIL PROTECTED])_
(mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]))

Check out: _http://www.bellhowellint.com/site/sitemap/site_default.html_
(http://www.bellhowellint.com/site/sitemap/site_default.html) #  This is the
Canadian division of B&H. I'm assuming they acquired the s/ware  from Harris
Group.
Anyhow, it's worth checking out whether you're paying  maintenance for it as
doc. will be included. I've checked US Bell &  Howell site but nothing obvious
on the product.