I've found that the PDS command (CBT file 182) does an excellent job
of dumping a bit of data around the found text.  Even tells you the
CSECT.
Yes, I just used PDS to do exactly that, 5 minutes ago. I needed to find some of our load modules with a particular internal assembly timestamp. The command

FIND :  /16.50/ THEN(ML)

gave me a list of the modules (the colon means search all modules in the pds); I then used the LIST command on each to browse each load module.

If you leave off the THEN phrase, it just lists each module and csect and one line showing the area where it found the phrase.

--
Bruce A. Black
Senior Software Developer for FDR