EXCLUDE excludes the named members from the search.

The only thing I can think of possibly is using LNMFTO - List not found
member totals. I'm not sure when that came into ISRSUPC.

BTW, I never use 3.12 or 3.14; I always use 3.13 and 3.15, because there you
can get online help for all the statements and options.

Best regards,
Ray