Kathleen McLaughlin wrote:

I’m currently reviewing our SYS1.PARMLIB(IEASYS00) member and have found
the following three parameters specified:
 APG=07
 ILMLIB=SYS1.ILMLIB
 ILMMODE=NONE
I have searched both the z/OS V1R4 and z/OS V1R6 “MVS Initialization and
Tuning Reference” books and am unsuccessful in finding information on any
of these parameters.  Does someone know if these are still valid
parameters for z/OS or when they were possibly dropped?

You can remove all three safely so long as you have installed UW94755 for APAR OW56271 on your z/OS V1R4 system to render the two ILM* parameters unnecessary. APG (Automatic Priority Group) was removed long enough ago that I don't even recall what it did.

For more information about ILM, see:

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/e0z2m103/2.2.6?ACTION=MATCHES&REQUEST=ilm*&TYPE=EXACTN&SHELF=EZ2ZO110&DT=20040413170318&CASE=&searchTopic=TOPIC&searchText=TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK&ScrollTOP=FIRSTHIT#FIRSTHIT

--
John Eells
z/OS Technical Marketing