No.

However, a "special form" of the cancel should work. Do a "D A,L" and get the
__hexadecimal__ ASID number. Then issue the command:

C STARTING,A=asid_number_in_hex

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its content is protected by
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and
transmission, or taking any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.