Has anyone hacked Doron's $QNET command to work with the new NJE/TCP type lines
in addition to traditional CTC/BSC/SNA lines at HJE7720? Would someone be
interested on working on porting this to HJE7720 with me? Is Tom Wasik's "JES2
z/OS 1.7 Migration Guide" presentation (dated 01Mar2006) found at
http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/zoslib/pdf/J2migration_guide.pdf the best source
of information regarding the structural $NIT changes?

In the absence of a helpful reply I will take a currently active JES2-L
listserv list address:-)

Thanks in advance,
John Hamlet