From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Of John S. Giltner, Jr.
Sent: 16 March 2006 10:57
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Production Jobs contention with Test Jobs

He responded to me offline, I did include his response. He has contentions problems between production and test with datasets, VSAM file and IMS tables.

James Smith wrote:

Problem is we don't know which resources he is talking about.  Then again
perhaps neither does he. It may or may not be datasets - could be CPU,
storage, tape units, printers -- did I forget anything??

Jim S