Edward E. Jaffe wrote:
Jay Howard wrote:

We are a small shop running a zSeries/890 (capacity 130) and management is looking at using a FLEX-ES system for disaster recovery purposes. Is there anyone that has or is doing this that would be willing to share their experiences? You can reply directly to me if you like.

Does Flex-ES support z/Architecture for production use?

Sure, if you pay the standard license fees for the z/OS
base and any products you use. It's only us developers
who get the software gratis and are thus forbidden to
use it for production. At least that's my understanding.

It's also my understanding that those fees can be pretty high.

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.