VSAM.  Aaaaah!  *turns and runs away*

You'll need a RECAT to force cataloging of all the renamed components in the
right catalog.  (That's why RENUNC(*) is recommended.)

As far as volumes...it's been so long since I've done a restore of a VSAM
data set, and that was not in an SMS environment - so hardcoding of volumes
was required (OUTDY(volser,unit)).  SMS might help here, but I'll have to
defer to others.

Later,
Ray