Is this the correct place to ask about VTAM issues? We're trying to move a
Microsoft Host Integration Server from 802.2 connection to IP-DLC (AKA
Enterprise Extender). The documentation we've found, however, doesn't
really use the same names everywhere so we're having difficulty relating it
to what we want to do.  I remember (fondly) an old IBM Redbook which had
examples of how to define things on both ends, and also documented what
names and parameters had to match. Is there any such thing for HIS and VTAM
(sorry Communication Server)?