In
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
on 03/31/2006
   at 11:10 AM, "Rugen, Len" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>I've rolled the JES exits from release to release in the past but
>never got into any depth.  The people that developed them here are
>long gone.

It's against my interests to say so, but your best bet is to convince
your management to spring for training on 1.7 and subsequent releases.
I and others would be willing to do the work for a suitable fee, but
you'll learn more if you do and document[1] the work yourself.

Oh, did I mention documentation?

Last but not least, do the documentation that the people who came
before you didn't bother with.

[1] If management doesn't believe in documentation then you've got
    a worse problem than what you described.