From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Arie Kremer
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: dfsflgx0 COMMIT problem

Hi all,

we have our own dfsflgx0 IMS exit for IMS updates capture. We have a
problem with an understanding of a commit process. We used x'37' record
as a COMMIT. Sometimes, we did not received this record after UPDATE
transaction in DEDB. We begun to use x'5937' solving the problem, but
sometimes this record follows x'37', and occurs also when no updates
having been done in a transaction (no x'99' in the log). What is the
correct usage of these records?

Please help

Arie Kremer

P.S. We tried to use SYNCPTYP flag in SYNCDCAP byte, but with no
success.

email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search
the archives at http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html
This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.