In a message dated 4/4/2006 9:17:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

capability but I would like to know if there is a way to generate  or
create the HCM reports in PDF format. In this way I can make it  available
to people that need to take a lot on  it.

Haven't heard much of Lionel lately, but his XMITIP has TXT2PDF
capabilities. It's at _www.lbdsoftware.com_ (http://www.lbdsoftware.com)  .
So what you do  is
generate the report then use XMITIP to convert it and send it to the
interested parties list in .pdf format. In the samples provided
shows formatting for green bar and  watermarking.