Hi Dennis,

I know for us Dynamic PAV just did not work unless we had both "I/O
priority management" & "Dynamic alias management" set to YES in WLM.

              Service Coefficient/Service Definition Options

Command ===>

Enter or change the Service Coefficients:

CPU  . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1.0      (0.0-99.9)

IOC  . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0.1      (0.0-99.9)

MSO  . . . . . . . . . . . . . 0.0000   (0.0000-99.9999)

Enter or change the service definition options:

I/O priority management  . . . . . . . . YES  (Yes or No)

Dynamic alias management . . . . . . . . YES  (Yes or No)

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO
                Performance and Availability Management
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."