We are z/os and z/os.e 1.4 in a basic sysplex (MAS but no CF).

I am trying to do some routine reclassifications of online STC address
spaces. I made changes to three address spaces using the TN qualifier
type. One was added, one was changed, and one was deleted. I am making
the changes on LPAR A, the address spaces execute on LPAR B.

I installed and activated the new policy. I expect to see these kinds of
changes take effect immediately. Well, one did and one did not. I
retraced my steps, found an error and corrected it. No joy. I assume I
have somehow wound up with conflicting rules. I checked (I think) all of
the other was to set a service class.

Any tips on tracking down the conflict?

Thanks!!