There were no ICH messages. I also did a display of the tapevol class
under racf. It didn't find anything there.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of McKown, John
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 1:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: S913 Abend

S913-18 is the result from a RACF check. Most likely you do not have
appropriate RACF authority to the ICHBLP profile in the FACILITY class.
This is independant of the BLP parameter in the JES2 parameters. Talk to
your RACF security person.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

=============================================================================================================================
solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed.If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. This message
contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you
should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not
the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.