In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 04/10/2006
   at 09:22 AM, Anne & Lynn Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Local Houston branch office group put out HASP type-III

Weren't both ASP and HASP type II? My HASP II V3.1 documentation
mentions that it is service class A, but it doesn't say whether it is
type I, II or III.

>ASP was two-processor loosly-coupled system

Two or more.

>although there was a flavor called LASP

That may have been separate at one time, but it became part of the
standard distribution.

>I can almost see the cover of my old HASP documentation ... but I
>can't  remember the HASP type III program product number.

Well, HASP II V3 was 360SD-05.1.014, but I believe that HASP II V4 had
a different number.