Hi all,
We used an Clist/edit marco to custmised some keyword. To run the clist, we
just enter the clist name on the command line while in ISPF editing a PDS
member.
The Clist is just like below:
ISREDIT MACRO
ISREDIT C 'SYSALLDA'            '3390'             ALL
ISREDIT C 'SYSDA'               '3390'             ALL

Normally to run the clist, it must in the ISPF logon procedure's SYSEXEC
dataset.
Is there any way without put it in SYSEXEC ds and run it from edit command
line?